Friday, July 30, 2010

Quick and easy lunch for mom!

This is one of my go to meals at home for lunch. Very easy, really yummy, and healthy!!

Mediterranean Pasta salad

I will list the ingredients that I commonly put in but really any veggies of your choice would be good.
  • 1-2c cooked whole wheat pasta (I cook a little extra when I make a pasta for dinner and put it in a zip lock bag for when I want to make this pasta salad)
  • 1/2 can solid white albacore tuna chopped
  • handful of sun dried tomatoes, sliced
  • 1/2c chopped artichoke hearts
  • handful of button mushrooms
  • 1/4c olives (I like kalamata olives, pitted and sliced)
  • 1/4c feta cheese
  • Balsamic vinaigrette

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing to coat. You can chill it or eat it right away!

No comments:

ShareThis