Thursday, July 29, 2010

Snack Ideas

Here are some of my new favorite snacks for the kiddos:

  • Terra: Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt
  • Good Health: Veggie Chips
  • Pirate Bootys: White Cheddar
  • Odwalla sweet/salty Peanut bar or Banana nut
  • Any flavor KIND bar
  • Pecans or various mixed nuts
  • String cheese (mozzarella or Colby jack)
  • Greek yogurt (with fruit or I add 1 tsp fruit jelly)

With kids it is tough because we need snacks we can grab and go. These are the ones that I have found that the kids love and overall quality is above the curve.

I fill in the holes with lots of different fruits and veggies.

The two types of juice I buy: Simply Orange Juice Company Brand

  • Simply Apple
  • Simply Orange

You can find both of these at VONS in the refrigerated juice section.

No comments:

ShareThis